Time estimate: 2 Minutes
Your Rapid Change Plan (RCP) helps you to focus your resources (time, energy, people, knowledge, etc.) onto what matters to you.
In a moment you’ll capture and bucket all that is occupying valuable
real estate in your brain because of how you are impacted through COVID-19.
Step 1: Capture
- Capture everything that is occupying your focus right now; everything that “must” be done this week.
- This frees up your capacity to work through the RCP steps.
- The first step works as a dumping ground for all your thoughts (allow about 1 minute).
Step 2: Bucket
- Create 4-5 different buckets by grouping tasks according to their similarities.
- This will allow you to create a shorter list.
- The brain can only focus on 5-9 things.